- We are a well led family run care & support provider, with strong values of service and a real passion for helping adults of all ages maintain their well-being and independent living skills in familiar surroundings for as long as possible.
- Invictus Plus Care meets the CQC fundamental standards, we provide a safe person-centered service to adults with care and support needs across the South West of England.
- We aim to ensure those we support are Safeguarded, receive an outstanding service, live fulfilling lives filled with positive experiences and measurableoutcomes.
- Our Team of staff involve and treat those we support with compassion, kindness, dignity and respect.
- Packages of care are bespoke and responsive to individual needs, range from a couple of hours domiciliary care, over night support and Live-in 24 hours care service.
OUR MISSION is to provide quality service that we would expect for ourselves and our families, and to create a positive working environment that will attract, motivate, develop and retain experienced staff. We will focus on on-going training and development to ensure employee excellence.
PERSON CENTERED CARE
We take a person centred approach to supporting individuals and we use person centred planning to enable them to work towards the goals they wish to achieve. This means that we tailor what we do and how we do it to suit each person’s specific, and often, complex needs.
They’re individual in their requirements, so the solutions and plans we put in place – with their full input – to help them achieve their goals must be individual too.
We spend time listening to, and understanding, an individual. We learn about what’s important to them, what their needs and wants are, and how they would like to live their life. Then we work closely with them and their family, as well as other support professionals to create a person centred plan. This sets out what their goals are and how we will work together to help them achieve them.
What’s in a person centred plan?
We’re always working to improve the person centred planning process so that it’s easier, quicker and more effective for everyone.
We use person centred planning to set out how we will support each person to live the life they want. A person centred plan tells the story of how the individual wants to live their life now, and in the future. We use many different communication tools, so even if an individual finds verbal or written communication difficult, they can still be at the heart of the process of developing their plan.
A person centered plan sets out:
- What’s important to the individual?
- What they want to achieve?
- Where they want to live?
- What they want to learn?
- What support they need and how they want to use it?
- How they can live a healthy life?
- What their hobbies are?
We’re always working to improve the person centred planning process so that it’s easier, quicker and more effective for everyone. Our senior management team, service managers, support workers and supported individuals regularly work together to share ideas on things we can change for the better.