LIVE IN CARE
We provide personal care for people living in their own homes. The needs of service users may vary greatly, but packages of care are designed to meet individual circumstances.
The person is visited at various times of the day or, in some cases, care is provided over a full 24-hour period. Where care is provided intermittently throughout the day, the person may live independently of any continuous support or care between the visits.
Our live-in care service could be the most reliable and cost-effective solution for you. Our live-in care service means your beloved one can get the care and support they need right in the comfort and security of their own home. We can provide a carer matched to the needs of your beloved one who would stay with them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We carefully handpick live-in carers who are suited to meet the needs of your beloved one and at the same time helping to promote and maintain their independence. We cater to a wide range of personal requirements, conditions and circumstances, whether you want companionship and some help around your home or perhaps more specialised care for serious conditions like People with Disabilities, Dementia, Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s or recuperating from a major surgery.
We assist with a simple ‘good morning’ start to the day, helping you to get up, wash, shower or bathe, get dressed and have breakfast along with the following:
- Remind or assist you to take your medicines and collect or return medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery.
- Prepare meals with or for you and assist you at mealtimes.
- Collect your pension for you or with you.
- Shop with you or help you to make a shopping list, go to the shops, come back and put it all away.
- Help with your laundry or ironing and keeping your home clean and tidy.
- Support you with social activities such as going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family, going to your church or club etc.
- We also give a little pampering when you need it.
- At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed.